Trauma-Informed Parenting Training
Join experienced facilitators Chelsie Ogaard, Nichole Knepp and Beth Hall for an interactive training* covering:
- Impact of trauma on the brain
- Behaviors resulting from trauma
- Responding to challenging behaviors
- Building relationships with children
- Increasing positive behavioral outcomes
You’ll learn the theories behind trauma-informed parenting and how to apply them in your own families.
Space is limited. To reserve your place, email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Qualifies for contact hours of training. Certificate provided at conclusion of training.