SAFETY ALERT: If you are in immediate danger, please call 911. There is always a computer trail, but you can leave this site quickly by clicking the "Leave Site" button.
Are you in an abusive relationship?
Does your partner ever...
- Make you account for your time?
- Easily get angry or have frequent mood swings?
- Pressure you for sex or become angry if you don't comply with sexual requests?
- Isolate you from family or friends?
- Overly criticize you or your personal traits?
- Strike or threaten to strike you with his or her hands, feet, or object?
- Been violent toward children?
- Caused an injury to you that required medical attention?
- Destroyed your property or threatened to kill your pet?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may be in an abusive relationship.
Call our crisis hotline or come to Children's Inn for help.
You deserve to be safe.
We can help.
Find Safe Shelter
Children's Inn 409 N Western Ave, Sioux Falls SD 57104 (605) 338-4880 firstname.lastname@example.org