Trauma Informed Parenting
|Date||Saturday, February 27, 2021 at 9:00am - 4:30pm|
|Location||This course will be a Zoom event. Please see RSVP details below to obtain link.|
|Details||Free training for foster and adoptive parents!|
Calling all Foster and Adoptive Parents!
Join experienced facilitators Ondrea Patzlaff and Vanessa Hoogendoorn for this interactive training which will cover:
- The impact of trauma on the brain
- Behaviors resulting from trauma
- Responding to challenging behaviors
- Building relationships with children
- Increasing positive behavioral outcomes.
You will learn the theories behind trauma informed parenting and how to apply them in your own families.
*This course qualifies for contact hours of training. Certificate provided at conclusion of training.