CHS welcomes 7 new Board members
Posted on October 02, 2020
Established in 1893, Children’s Home Society, the oldest human services nonprofit agency in South Dakota, welcomed seven new members to its statewide Board of Directors during their annual meeting held Thursday, October 1. They are:
- Helen Boer - Retired, Rosenbauer Firefighting Technology, Lyons, SD
- Paulette Davidson - President & CEO, Monument Health, Rapid City, SD
- Lafawn Janis - Business Development Specialist, Bluebird Consulting, Rapid City, SD
- Deanna Larson - CEO, Avera eCare, Sioux Falls, SD
- Jack Marsh – Co-Founder/Co-Chair South Dakota News Watch, Sioux Falls, SD
- John Rozell – CEO, Tri-State Flooring, Sioux Falls, SD
- Chirag Shukla – Chief Information & Technology Officer, Risk Administration Services, Sioux Falls, SD
Newly elected officers for the Children’s Home Society Board of Directors for 2020-21 include:
Tim Hamel, President, Sioux Falls; Laura Johnson, Vice President, Reva; Scott Sletten, Secretary, Sioux Falls; and Mick Gibbs, Treasurer, Sioux Falls.
Sioux Falls area members include: Jim Berman, Helen Boer, Gina Hopkins, Deanna Larson, Jack Marsh, John McGrath, John Rozell, Tim Rustand, Karen Schreier, Chirag Shukla, Carolyn Stavenger, Maureen Suga, and Marilyn Van Demark.
Black Hills area members include: Darla Crown, Paulette Davidson, Lafawn Janis, Eric Lee, Dustin Morrison, Greg Schweiss, Norbert Sebade, and Meg Warder.
Members also include: Maggie Russo, Aberdeen; and Sally Anderson, Mesquite, TX.
Newly elected officers for the Children’s Home Foundation Board of Directors for 2020-21 include:
Julie Anderson Friesen, President, Sioux Falls; Diana Dufur-Day, Vice President, Hill City; George Twitero, Secretary, Rapid City; and Bob Baker, Treasurer, Sioux Falls.
Sioux Falls area members include: Greg Blomberg, Kim Burma, Mary Howard, Lori Lewison, Bill Lindquist, Jeff Skinner, and Joe Sztapka.
Black Hills area members include: John Brewer, Mike Buckingham, Phil Lampert, and Dave Schmidt.
Learn more about CHS here